Does my organization need to sign up to participate?
- There is no sign-up or registration process for non-profits to participate; subscribers can select whichever 501 (c)(3) New England non-profit they are most passionate about.
How will I know if my organization was selected?
- The Boston Globe will contact the selected non-profit organizations via mail and/or email to let them know they have been chosen. Non-profits will be walked through the process of redeeming their awarded GRANT ad space.
Can any non-profit participate?
- Participating non-profits must either be a locally-based New England 501(c)(3), or a nationally-based 501(c)(3) organization with an office/chapter in New England.
Will my organization be able to keep track of awarded GRANT dollars throughout this process?
- You can stay up-to-date on awarded GRANT dollars by visiting BostonGlobe.com/GRANT and clicking on the leaderboard showing the non-profits and the GRANT vouchers earned thus far.
What is the maximum/minimum amount of advertising space that will be available from awarded GRANT dollars?
- The smallest ad size available is two columns (3.79 inches) by 3 inches; the largest size available is a full page. Non-profits who have been selected by a minimum of seven subscribers but who have not earned enough to receive a stand-alone ad will appear in a full-page non-profit directory ad. All organizations will be listed online.
What are the redemption rules and restrictions?
- All awarded ads must include a GRANT header/footer (this will be provided).
- Non-profits will be asked to report the impact of their GRANT ads.
- Organizations will have until April 2018 to use awarded ad space.
- GRANT ads may not run with a paid campaign.
- Organizations with smaller redemption amounts will have a dedicated contact who will help them order and (if necessary) write their ad.
- Existing advertisers may not use earned ad space in place of previously scheduled campaigns.
- Paid ads will run first.
- GRANT ads may not appear on the front page, on inserts, or in the Globe Magazine.